If you are a Side-sleeper and have not yet researched and picked out the best mattress for a comfortable sleep, then chances are that you are most probably suffering from back aches, hip pain, shoulder pain, etc. Though it is said that Side sleeping is better for your health than sleeping on your stomach but in case, you have picked up an uncomfortable mattress then the curves around your body basically shoulders, knees and hips become more prone to undue pressure leading to a poor sleep and various other health issues. When it comes to Side sleeping, you should take your time to explore the best mattress for side sleepers to avoid such consequences and get a sound sleep.
1. Softer Mattress: A softer mattress can provide your body curves the support they need while you are asleep and also help in preventing any stress and tension in any part of your body. This not only helps in getting a good sleep but also makes you feel all refreshed and energetic when you wake up.
2. Latex foam mattress: Many side sleepers prefer mattress with Latex foam than memory foam mattresses because of better air circulation, durability, support all night long, etc. Apart from providing the appropriate support, Latex mattresses also tend to maintain their shape for longer durations than Memory foam mattresses, keeping them durable and effective for several years.
3. Memory foam mattress: This is said to be one of the most perfect choice of mattress for side sleepers. Just like, Latex foam mattress, Memory foam mattress also provides an ultimate support to your body and its curves. But before buying any memory foam mattress, make sure to take your time to find the best memory foam mattress for side sleepers to avoid any inconveniences.
4. Hybrid mattress: A Hybrid mattress is a perfect blend of memory foam or latex and Innerspring that can offer you great comfort because of the memory foam and an amazing feel because of the innerspring.
5. Casper Wave mattress: This kind of mattress is designed using a special zoning technology to aid the side sleepers. Casper wave mattress provides a perfect alignment to your spine when you sleep on your side and helps to prevent any stress or injury to your back.
6. Layla mattress: This is a mattress which is flappable and has two sides to give you the choice to switch on any of the sides as per your comfort. This is one of the most suited mattresses for side sleepers with hip or shoulder pain.
As per an Irish proverb, “A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything.” And to get a long and sound sleep, you need to pick up a mattress which suits your body and your sleeping posture the best; may it be side-sleeping, sleeping on your back or sleeping on your stomach and provides your body the support that it needs all night long to help you feel lively and active when you wake up.